Monday, January 6, 2014

What a year 2013 .. Ringing into 2014

  • What a year 2013 was for Finders Keepers Nevada.. But this post is not about me. This post is meant to inspire others who may be thinking about starting a new career or a new business venture. There is no doubt the unchartered waters are bumpy and, at times, even frightening, but the payoff of making your dream come true is truly worth it. Finders Keepers Nevada completed projects in 2013, and a completely new client basis I am currently working with, were a direct result of nurturing relationships over a long period of time and serves as a great example of how perseverance can have quite a nice pay day. My business practices, and what my dream was for the business never wavered .. I never gave into the quick buck attitude.. I knew the quality and the dedication for my business and never sold myself out to anyone, or anything.. I'm excited for the New Year.. New Clients.. New Business Ventures.. while staying true to my Old friends, Old clients, Old Venues, I think they both co-exist quite well..Look forward to the New Year & Many New Friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...